Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 68

Thread: eetoo... hi I'm new

  1. #51
    Inactive Member Reikou Hitakana's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 10th, 2003
    Posts
    233
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Though I would like to see a flash game like that programmed to interpert your moves that you might not be aware you're making. Would make an interesting behavioral study.

    Anyhow, interesting things huh? Not to much there sadly [img]tongue.gif[/img] Lets see though. I'm totally impermeable to gaydar if that counts [img]tongue.gif[/img] Seriously though, I suppose an interesting thing would be my course of study in school is a mixture of Biology and Japanese [img]tongue.gif[/img] Not two areas commonly associated with eachother [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    -Reikou

  2. #52
    Inactive Member tenjou_sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    614
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Biology? 0_o;; My most hated subject! Nothing about it interests me...I'm amazed that people are actually able to take it as a major.

  3. #53
    Inactive Member Lady Elanor's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2003
    Posts
    340
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    @Risu-chan: You are right. Strange that it's wrong sometimes....

  4. #54
    Inactive Member rev.tsukiyama's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 27th, 2002
    Posts
    273
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Pay attention folks, I will probably never admit anything like this again. Risu-chan, you are officially smarter than me. I came out at 138 on my last IQ test.

    I like clockwork orange, too, Carole Ann. Book's better than the film though. IMHO. Ditto LoTR, but I'll probably get shot for saying that.

    BTW, Reikou Hitakana, there's a British guy called Derren Brown, I think, he can do amazing things looking at peoples unconcious gestures and mannerisms, and the power of suggestion. It's really as if he can read minds, so that flash thing might just work.

  5. #55
    Inactive Member Kasai's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 10th, 2003
    Posts
    30
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    @Carole Ann:
    Oh.. this movie is great. The first time i saw this movie i was only a child.. and i was soo scared... ^^"

    @Lady Elanor:
    I'm one of the few people who hate Tolkien, or am I the only one? don't know. I watched the first lotr movie and nearly fallen asleep, after them a friend of mine said i should give the books a try but.. eh.. they were boring too, i put away the book after reading half the prologue

  6. #56
    HB Forum Owner crisisdreams's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21st, 2002
    Posts
    382
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Haha...yup yup, I figured out the crystal ball thing too on my first try. I've seen way too many things that are similar to that. ("Add this number, subtract this number, blah blah and oh my gosh! The word you're thinking of is Elephant, right?" ^^**)

    Kasai - Eek! Finally, there's someone else who doesn't like Tolkein! I admit that I really loved the movies (er...it's the battle scenes...) but I tried reading the book and I was still on Chapter 1 by the first hour. Never day dreamed so much before. ^^** It's not because I don't like Fantasy though. I love Fantasy. It's just that...I really couldn't get past the boring bit and onto the plot.

    Hmm...oh, I like Anne Rice too, Carole! (Yeah!) I really love her Vampire books...especially the Vampire Lestat. I think her later books started getting a little tedious to read (It took me a long time to get into Queen of the Damned...) though.

    Okay, interesting fact...interesting fact...I really don't know! Hmm...I usually tell people that I'm a hopeless klutz and scatterbrain, but everyone here knows me well enough to know that. (I walked smack into the kitchen door (it's see-through and I thought it was open) the other day. Owwwww. I got whacked in the face by the sailing mast too... *sniff*)

    Umm...let's see...oh! I've only had one boyfriend, and he turned out to be gay...(well, I should have suspected something when the only place he eagerly went shopping with me was in Bath and Body Works...)

    Oh, and um...where can I take a reliable IQ test online? ^^

    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ March 12, 2003 10:22 AM: Message edited by: Crisis ]</font>

  7. #57
    Inactive Member tenjou_sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    614
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    tsukiyama saunt- You're right about the book being better than the movie ^^

    Kasai- I got to take a class where we made (very basic) mechanical puppets and alot of them were based heavily on puppets from the movie..Heh it was pretty funny since the material we had to work with was lousy ^^ We wanted to steal the football field and make a labyrinth, but the coach's wouldn't let us XD

    Crisis- I love her Vampire series and have read the ones she's published so far, but boy, that Memnoch the Devil took me FOREVER to finish. I just couldn't get into that book XD

  8. #58
    Inactive Member Reikou Hitakana's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 10th, 2003
    Posts
    233
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah, I'd love to see someone who's an expert at reading people.

    -Reikou

  9. #59
    HB Forum Owner crisisdreams's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21st, 2002
    Posts
    382
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    XD You're so right on that Devil book too. I'm still not finished with it and I picked it up last year. I keep forgetting what's happened in it everytiem I pick it up, and when I finally catch up, I get bored of it. -__- *sniff* And I'm sad that Lestat isn't in anymore books.

  10. #60
    Inactive Member Shia's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 3rd, 2003
    Posts
    78
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've read Tolkien when I was about 13 and I really loved the book... a few years passed and I decided to read it again.. never came past the first 200 pages.. (and I really really tried to fight the boredom and give the book a try again ^^)
    Most people I know start off right at page 300 or something because noone seems to be able to read the long boring part about hobbits eating, walking, eating, singing and eating and then maybe having a weird conversation with tom bombadil.
    but I really liked the LotR Movies =) (so many good looking men [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] )

    hm.. interesting facts about my life...
    I assume that noone here will be shocked or surprised if I tell that I'm quite attracted by BL and yaoi stories? anyone? no?
    hm.. well that was the interesting fact about my life that I'd usually tell if I people want to hear some shocking private details about me..

    *thinks* ok, something quite embarrassing about shias past: when I was about 13 or 14 my friends and I kinda admired a boy band that was quite popular back than (won't mention the name ^^;; )
    anyway.. after a few month of fanatic fandom one of us (*cough*me*cough*) started to write short little (and extremely bad) fictions about "our fictional life with the members of that band". (my god, I was a weird kid with too much fantasy)
    ok, this could count as quite funny and normal, but the joke went that far that the whole fictional world in wich we led a happy shiny life together with our favourite band members expanded and started to become part of the real life action so that situations would look like this: shia enters classroom in the morning, takes seat next to her friends and then we were having conversation about what we (and our fictional band-member-boyfriends) did yesterday x_X;;
    one of my friends (and no, I'm not talking about myself) actually bought a ceap golden ring and then pretended it to be her wedding ring... (guess I wasn't the weirdest of us)
    (oh.. and imagine the drama when she lost the ring one day ^^;; gosh, teenagers just don't seem to have any *real* problems)

    ok, this was something about my life (maybe more embarrassing than interesting, but nothing else came to my mind) ^^;

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •